Please Consider Participating, or Forward to Qualified Parents or Caregivers
Researchers at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia are conducting a study to develop a quality of life scale for children with autism spectrum disorder. They would like to invite parents or caregivers of children with autism spectrum disorder to participate in an online questionnaire.
Parents or caregivers of children with autism spectrum disorder who:
- have a child with autism spectrum disorder between the ages of 5 years and 10 years, and
- have lived with their child with autism spectrum disorder during the past 12 months.
What are you required to do?
Respond to an online questionnaire consisting of 24 questions
How long will it take?
Approximately 10-15 minutes
Are your responses anonymous?
- Yes, responses are anonymous.
- No identifiable information is collected.
- Researchers use an encrypted link to protect your responses.
How can you take the questionnaire?
Why participate in the research study?
You will join other parents across the country to assist researchers with the development of an assessment tool to evaluate the quality of life of young children with autism spectrum disorder.
Who do you contact if you have questions?
If you have questions about this study prior to or after completing the questionnaire, please contact Dr. Laura C. Chezan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-683-7055.