Join us!! Virtual – meet.google.com/oes-zyih-pqw
Local special education advisory committees (SEACs) have a long history in Virginia. The Regulations Governing Special Education Programs for Children with Disabilities in Virginia require that all school divisions form a SEAC.
The major purpose of SEAC is to provide an opportunity for parents and other school board appointees to have a voice in the way school divisions provide services to students with disabilities.
The Caroline County Special Education Advisory Committee works with the school board, administrators, parents, teachers, and staff to support students with disabilities.
SEAC serves to:
- advise the local school system of the needs in the education of children with disabilities.
- assist the local school system in the development of long-range plans which will provide needed services for children with disabilities.
- submit periodic reports and recommendations regarding the education of children with disabilities to the superintendent and school board
- review the annual special education plan and application for federal funding
- hold a minimum of six regular meetings, which is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
Register at: WWW.EVENTBRITE.COM
Join at this link TODAY at 5:30 pm –
Making Math Matter at Home
Monday, April 12, 2021 5:30pm
Math help for Elementary School families!