Please join us!
Special Education Advisory Committee (SEAC) meeting TODAY!
4:30 pm at the Parent Teacher Resource Center.
Presentation – “Behavior Management” – Darlene Keener, Val Straughn
Hope to see you there.
PLEASE SHARE with families, staff, various committees!
The 14th Annual Family Fair is taking
BE SURE TO CLICK SUBMIT WHEN PRE-REGISTERING!
I apologize if you receive this more than once!
In its eleventh year, CCT’s 2019 CFA provides individuals with disabilities who reside in Virginia and demonstrate a financial need with grants of up to $1,000 to be used for equipment, medication or services.
If you have a client who lives in Virginia whose quality of life could be improved by this program, please consider applying. Examples of past awards include (but are not limited to):
- Assistive technology, including iPads
- Dental services and dentures, hearing aids and eyeglasses
- Summer camp fees, therapeutic riding and fitness center membership fees
- Equipment such as wheelchairs, van lifts, stair lifts, dehumidifiers and adaptive bicycles
- Home safety modifications such as wheelchair ramps and grab bars
Click here to apply!